We are a growing B2B enterprise, offering sustainability projects, including EV charging infrastructure, solar panel installations, electrical projects, battery storage and integrated energy solutions.
To strengthen our complementary team, we are looking for a full-time electrical technician.
Your responsibilities are determined based on your knowledge and interests because our techniciens are the driving force behind our projects.
- install new technical installations
- optimize existing installations
- install EV charging systems
- install security systems (CCTV)
- install lighting
- intrusion - and firedetection
- on-call interventions
- interest in electricity and technology
- focus on quality and safety
- A2 diploma electricity, electromechanics, or industrial electrician and/or relevant experience
- a valid driver's license B
Nice to have
knowledge of networks and IT
a valid driver's license BE
- certificates BA4/5, VCA, or working at heights
What's great in the job?
A dynamic team with integrity and open communication
The opportunity to work with the latest technologies
Flexibility in both directions
Training opportunities for continuous personal and professional growth.
- A fantastic launching point, Otterburcht
Discover our projects.
What We Offer
a full-time position
attractive salary package.
32 days of leave
including 12 ADV days
health insurance, eco vouchers, smartphone, extra net allowances